Available for Media Interviews
Roberta Green Ahmanson
co-edited BLIND SPOT: When Journalists Dont Get Religion. Ahmanson argues that our most trusted journalists and most prestigious media outlets have missed or misconstrued some of the major stories about world affairs, public policy and culture.
Invite this expert to reveal:
- What are some of the most egregious examples of mis-reporting hard news stories in the last few years?
- How does religion affect so many world events?
- Why are the media so dismissive of religion in the news?
- Why are religious nuances relegated to the religion page?
- What are the prospects for improved news coverage?
Roberta Green Ahmanson was voted one of the nations 10-Best Religion Reporters by The Religion Newswriters Association. In addition to her award-winning journalism career, Ahmanson is a well-known philanthropist and scholar from Los Angeles who is active in numerous causes and works closely with the Media Project of the Oxford Centre for Religion and Public Life.
California, nationwide by arrangement, and via telephone.
Arne H. Fjeldstad or Caroline Comport at The Media Project, OCRPL
(202) 675-2036 or (202) 580-8685 (Washington DC)